Why Buy A Property In Les Deux Alpes Ski Resort
Popular for its affordable skiing adventures, Les Deux Alpes offers a lot of high altitude thrills with its lively après scene and short transfer time compared to other resorts. Les Deux Alpes means “the two alps” which originated from two ancient farming communities with high grasslands which the resort stretches between. The resort has more than 300 km of marked ski run or path down a mountain for snow skiing, snowboarding, or other mountain sports. The town itself is a sight to behold with a hodgepodge of brightly coloured pubs and restaurants making up its strip.
There are tons of activities to do at the resort. See the list below.
• Rubber Ring Jump – near the ticket office is a massive curved metal jump with a steep drop-in. The jump is usually reserved for training freestyle competitors but during the winter season, this can also be used for rubber ring sliding.
• Have fun with off-piste – the unique thing about Les Deux Alpes is it has an incredible variety of off-piste itineraries. But if you are not confident about your skiing experience but you know how to ski, you can spend your day with an instructor and learn more about sports. There are slope patrols that do their best to make sure the obstacles are marked but in heavy snow, dangers can be hidden.
• Party at Rise Festival – the Rise Festival has been going for about five years now and it totally transforms the lively resort into a vibrant haven for snow-sports revellers. The festival has transformed from an original 4-day event to a week-long festival with a number of venues and activities are being added every year.
• Paragliding over the mountain – you will be doing this with an instructor and once you are all set up, you will be straight-lining down the mountain in no time. Once you are in the air, you can see the resort from a completely different vantage point as you glide above the mountains, and enjoying all their majestic glory.
• Enjoy the local delicacies – Les Deux Alpes offers tons of delicacies to try and this is one the things you should not miss while you are here.
Apartments In Les Deux Alpes Ski Resort
Le Hameau in Les Deux Alpes offers wonderful value per sqm. (4,565€) for a property within a popular ski resort. The price is very competitive even when you compare to the older properties on sale in the resort. With more than 1,000 sqm of luxury facilities including two swimming pools and a spa, it also offers so much more than other similar properties in Les Deux Alpes. The 2nd phase of Le Hameau in Les 2 Alpes has just been released, see here more info on La Restanque. With more than 1,000 sqm of luxury amenities like 2 swimming pools, gym and spa facilities, it also offers so much more than the current competition in Les 2 Alpes.