Val d’Isère Ski Property for Sale
Val d’Isère – The ski resort
Top skiing activities but also good restaurants more and more stars, a spa or a moment of relaxation in the aqua sports centre, a ride under the flakes and under the charm of the village. Enjoy an outing with friends, or a warm après-ski with the Avalins.
The resort of Val d’Isère offers a complete range of services of standing accessible to all. Elegance, quality, well-being are the watchwords and seduce visitors from all walks of life.
Val d’Isère ski area
► The alpine ski area
Olympic Games, Critérium de la Première Neige, World Ski Championships, in Val d’Isère, the greatest alpine ski champions have come down the legendary Face de Bellevarde, the track of Solaise … You ski in their footsteps!
The slopes of Val d’Isère and its neighbour Tignes open to all the world of skiing …
Whether you are skiers, snowboarders, telemarkers … Beginner, intermediate or confirmed, you can only rejoice and enjoy the vastness of the ski area that offers the resort (300 km of slopes of which 60% located more than 2 200 m of altitude …).
From La Daille, the Rond-point des Pistes or the Fornet, you’ll be in haste: join the various sectors of the Val d’Isère ski area
– the Pissaillas Glacier (not far from the famous Iseran pass) where you can ski even in early summer,
– the sector of Solaise where it is good to have a lunch break on the terrace,
– the rock of Bellevarde and its mythical tracks (the Ok, the Face of Bellevarde …)
Note that Val d’Isère offers many spaces in the heart of the ski area, specially designed for beginners and families for safe learning.
► Snowparks and play areas of Val d’Isère
As for news gliding, Val d’Isère is not halfway: its snowpark, located on the back of Bellevarde, offers:
– evolutionary lines (green, blue, red, black) perfectly delimited and indicated,
– 25 original trails/modules accessible to all (dance floor, boxes, rail, banana, wall, barrels, spine),
– a natural and fun boardercross one kilometre long, in the Combe de Borsat,
– pro events to observe the best ski and snowboard riders (Frost Gun, Queen of the Valpark)
Access to Val d’Isère’s snowpark is quick and easy: From the station, take the La Daille funicular or the Olympique cable car.[/fusion_toggle][fusion_toggle title=”WHAT TO DO” open=”no”]► The highlights of Val d’Isère
If you are a skier, you can not leave Val d’Isère without having at least once left your mark on the following tracks:
– The OK: Two Letters for an exceptional track where takes place since 1955, the famous ski race Critérium of the first snow, in December. Karl Schranz, Luc Alphand, Franck Piccard or Hermann Maier, all the gods of the “white circus” marked a symbolic trace this descent dream. Your turn…
– The face of Bellevarde: Track with a very committed course and characteristics “out of the ordinary”, this black track and its 1,000 meters of altitude almost visible in their entirety from the center of the village, is a shopping site with a great show.
The face of Bellevarde, Arcelle, Solaise, M …
The Ouillette, the Tipi Bar, the Signal and the Sweet Insanity …
… as many unmissable trails and good addresses abound Val d’Isère!
In addition to these places / indissociable establishments of Val d’Isère, it would be really a pity not to also benefit from your stay to discover:
– Behind the scenes of Val d’Isère: The curious can discover the operation of the Olympic cable car or a rescue station. Every Tuesday and Thursday French school holidays
– Acticross: A concentrate of good humour, the youngest will love the series of modules of this fun course.
– Two quiet ski areas at altitude: They allow children and all beginners to discover skiing without fear. Meet on the Massif of Solaise (Madeleine) and Bellevarde (Green)
► Highlights not to be missed in Val d’Isère
Every winter, Val d’Isère hosts and / or organizes major sporting and cultural events which it would be a shame not to enjoy during your stay:
– First Traces (opening weekend of the resort, early December)
– The Criterium of the first snow (early December)
– The Polo Masters (mid-January)
– Frost gun (in February)
– Winter Golf (in April)