Val d’Isère | Le Joseray
The Joseray residence is a luxurious ski-in/ski-out development located in a peaceful and sunny hamlet. The residence features four exceptional flats with sizes ranging from 115 to 190 square meters, all of which offer stunning views of the Massif de Solaise, the Manchet valley, and the iconic Face de Bellevarde. The combination of noble materials such as stone and wood creates a warm and authentic atmosphere year-round. An interior designer will be available to assist with the selection of furnishings and decorations.
These apartments offer between 3 and 4 bedrooms and feature a fireplace. Each apartment also has a terrace or balcony.
- Located on the edge of the Vanoise Park and the Italian border
- Altitude of 1850 meters guarantees ample snow cover
- An international atmosphere with top-quality infrastructure
- 300 km of slopes in Val d’Isère-Tignes with 1900 meters of altitude difference
- Famous Face de Bellevarde nearby
- Host to major sporting events such as the Olympic Games, Critérium de la première neige, and World Ski Championships