St-Martin-de-Belleville | Les Chalets du Cheval Noir
from 837,000 €
Located in Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, a beautiful and authentic village in the 3 Valleys ski area, this impressive new-build development comprises 2 semi-chalets and 6 ski apartments. These well-located homes are just 250m away from the pistes and two minutes’ walk from the shops and conveniences of the village centre.
Created by a local developer, Les Chalets du Cheval Noir will be built in a traditional style with generous windows to complement the neighbouring architecture and make the most of the striking mountain views. The penthouses and semi-chalets also benefit from impressive cathedral ceilings. From choosing the finishes from a selection of à la carte styles to adding a spa or even combining the two semi-chalets to build a standalone chalet, prospective owners will have the possibility to completely customise their property. In addition, all of the homes benefit from a fireplace, a ski locker with a boot warmer and a cellar too. Spread over four levels with garage and jacuzzi, the chalet includes beautiful, very bright spaces with numerous openings to the outside. Built-in the tradition of alpine construction with main materials such as stone, slate and old wood, the chalet exudes warmth and a cosy atmosphere.
– Astonishing mountain views for all properties
– Three à la carte finishes to choose from
– Opportunity to customise the layout
– Cellars, ski lockers and exterior space
– A collection of 6 apartments and 2 semi-chalets
– 2 mins’ walk from the village centre
– 250m from the pistes and 50m from a bus stop
– Competitive average price per sqm of €10,000