from 269,000 €
On the heights of Nice, in the natural setting of the Fabron hills, this new development sold off-plan embodies all the sweetness of the Mediterranean lifestyle: a sought-after address for its calm and its views, an intimate setting nestled among the trees and a beautiful communal swimming pool. Available from studios to 3-bed apartments, the dweillings open onto generous outdoor terraces, designed as real additional rooms.
• 2 intimate buildings nestled in the heart of a secure landscaped garden
• Private swimming pool with wide beaches and pool house
• From studios to 3 bedrooms, with high-end services
• Pleasant outdoor spaces for everyone, balconies, terraces or gardens up to 135 m²
• Privilege, 4 exceptional private solarium roof terraces up to 48 m²
• Panoramic views from floors
Walk to Small shops, mini-market and 10 min by car to the seafront beaches.
Fabron, a residential area in Nice
To the northwest of the city centre, the Fabron hills form a sought-after area where opulent villas and high-end apartments mingle in a captivating Mediterranean nature. Quiet and unspoiled, the development has a bus stop at the foot of the building and local shops within an 8-minute walk **: bakery, pharmacy, newsagent, etc. For children, the local school is a 1-minute walk away, the bilingual Montessori school only 2 minutes by car, further south down the avenue.