Megève – Residence Altima
from 229,000 €
Apartments ranging from the 1-5 bedrooms and a few triplex chalets also (half or whole), sold fully-equipped and furnished with private parking and a ski locker | Free shuttle bus to resort centre (including at night during winter ski holidays) and ski lifts| Also new fast train network linking all Geneva area including airport | Apartments sold freehold with flexible rental agreement (VAT REFUND). Also reduced legal fees as this is new-build | Ideal dual season resort for those who want more than just skiing in winter.
1) The hotel residence at Chalet Altima will offer 2-bedroom apartments convertible into 2 separate suites, a junior one and a master one. These resolutely modern apartments will offer contemporary decor while retaining the feel of the traditional Alpine design.
2) Also, Chalet Altima will offer apartments ranging from 1-5 bedrooms. Equipped with high-quality services, these apartments will be furnished and equipped with care. The noble materials, the wood and the stone will bring you the heat and the atmosphere of the mountain. The furniture will combine design and antique furniture. Most apartments have terraces, some with views of Mont Blanc.
3) Chalet Altima will also offer chalets. They will open on beautiful terraces with a view of the mountain peaks. The warm and cosy interiors will guarantee you great comfort. The authentic mountain spirit will be preserved while offering modern equipment and designer furniture. Two possibilities of chalet developments:
– Triplex in a chalet of 144m2 adaptable to your wishes with the assistance of our architect and our interior designer.
– Master chalets of 288m2 suitable for your wishes with the assistance of our architect and our decorator inside
Located in “Les Vériaz” area of Megeve, the upscale the Altima has an ideal location just minutes from the village centre and the slopes. Chalet Altima offers apartments ranging from 1-5 bedrooms including triplex chalets. Luxury amenities will be available to the residents: an outdoor heated pool and an indoor heated pool, a spa with steam room, sauna, jacuzzi and massage room, a tapas bar with local specialities, a playroom, a kids club…
A concierge service will be set up at the residence to meet the rental demands of the owners and guests. A shuttle service will also be set up from Chalet Altima and available to all to reach Megève centre and the lifts/slopes in a few minutes (also electric bikes will be available from reception as well as a night shuttle to Megeve centre and restaurants).
What are the rental benefits of owning an apartment that can be divided in two?
Some of the apartments at the Altima (2-bedroomed units) can be divided into two separate suites for added rental potential. You let the 2-bedroom unit or only one part set as a junior suite (main bedroom + bathroom) or the other part set as a master suite (main bedroom + living room + bathroom + kitchen). Instead of letting your 2-bed apartment as a 2-bed you can also let it as two separate suites or even stay in one of the suites while letting the other, thus still generating an income. Then you can revert to using it as 2-bed or let it as a 2-bed. This is very flexible and maximises how you use your apartment.
Only 1 hour from Geneva airport so very easy transfer especially with new train network to be running in 2020. 7 days a week linking Saint-Gervais/Combloux area to the Geneva area including the airport.
Chalet Altima will have an ideal location in Megève, in a residential area, at the heart of a natural Alpine environment. It will be located a few minutes from the centre of Megève resort, but also 2 ski departures: Rochebrune and Le Jaillet.
For convenience, a shuttle service will be available to owners and renters of Chalet Altima to reach these destinations throughout the day in minutes, including at night.
For pampering or après-ski moments, the Altima offers a heated outdoor pool, indoor pool and spa with jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and treatment rooms. At the heart of Altima residence, a Savoyard tapas bar will allow you to spend convivial and warm evenings. For your children, Chalet Altima will offer different play areas: a playroom/kids club, an outdoor playground and a snow line for children starting skiing. There will also be a laundry room, saunas for some chalets as well as fireplaces, caves for owner’s private storage as well as ski lockers, several lounge areas with fireplace ideal as meeting points (or the tapas bar), wooded solarium terrace and more.
What is the rental management at Altima in Megève:
Owners have the freedom and flexibility to use their apartment, whenever they require, for up to 6 months of the year. When not using the apartment, it is then rented on the owner’s behalf by the rental management company, generating a tax-free income for the owner. Under this set-up, you reclaim the VAT at 20% at the end of construction. The rental management and purchase of your property, you have three options: 1) Outright purchase where you enjoy your property as you wish with no obligation of rental. You pay the price including 20% VAT and if you do not wish to buy the furniture pack you only pay a contribution towards the common area furniture. As this is restricted to only a certain number of apartments inside the residence, please contact us to check if still available.
2) You purchase your apartment with the flexible on-site rental management and stay in your apartment as you wish while combining tax-free generated rental income when not staying in your apartment. You can claim back VAT on the price and you should make your apartment available for rent for a minimum of 5-8 weeks/year. Contact us for more info on the tax-free rental income and VAT obligations.
3) You can purchase your apartment with a leaseback-style rental agreement where you are paid an income quarterly into your account. This is ideal for owners who are more interested in the investment side and do not plan on staying in their apartment often (two free long weekends offered each year). It is also a long term set-up over 20 years, ideal for example for anyone using the income to offset a mortgage and use or sell the asset at retirement or to pass on to children. The owner pays only the land tax, accounting fees around 300€/year and a small contribution towards the service charges. The owner will benefit from a long weekend (3 days) in winter (outside school holidays) and 3 days in summer, free of charge inside his apartment or equivalent.