from 299,000 €
add to favorites
The Angelus is located in le Grand Bornand / Saint-Jean-de-Sixt a stone’s throw from La Clusaz but also in the immediate vicinity of Lake Annecy, Mont-Blanc and Switzerland. Transfer from Geneva airport within an hour which is very convenient.
A set of traditional mountain chalets
The Angelus is located in the charming Savoyard village of Saint-Jean-de-Sixt nestled at an altitude of 960m and near Grand-Bornand. Authentic and modern, special care has been taken in the finishes of the chalets. The 26 Angelus apartments have large volumes and many openings to take advantage of prime light and exposure. This set of three chalets is ideal for new long-term investment.
Full concierge rental management is in place for you to claim back the full 20% VAT on price and generate generous returns.
– A bright exhibition and a view of the Aravis mountain range
– Generously sized apartments
– Presence of an exterior private space (terrace or balcony)
– Typical traditional mountain architecture
– Destinations animated all year round
– Proximity to Annecy and its lake
– Perfect completion guarantee (1 year).
– Ten-year build guarantee (10 years).
– Reduced notary fees (around 3% of the total amount).
– Exemption from property tax first two years.
– Energy savings and standard equipment (RT2012 standards).
– Possibility of VAT recovery (20% of the total purchase amount)
This is part of La Clusaz and Le Grand-Bornand area.
The village lives all year round and is constantly lively to meet the expectations of young and old alike. It is the ideal place for stays with friends or family combining adventure, relaxation, pleasure and conviviality. All this with a backdrop that is as pleasant to contemplate as to explore: The Aravis mountain range.