from 925,400 €
Les Ancolies is a new development project of only 14 luxury apartments at the heart of Courchevel village (1550) right next to the slopes. All the apartments offer breathtaking views on the surroundings. You also have access to a full concierge and rental service to look after the apartments both in winter and summer. You are also right next to the Aquamotion the biggest Spa and Aquatic centre in the French Alps.
Each apartment (furnished) is sold with its cave for storage, a ski locker as well as private underground parking.
The concierge rental also allows you to claim the full 20% VAT on the price.
French mortgages on this particular project are available to non-residents with up to 90-100 % financing (up to 80% LTV mortgages + 20% VAT refund on total property price). Let me know if you would like to see the rates and conditions.
No rental obligation but you need to undertake the in-house flexible rental management if you wish to recover 20% VAT on the price.
From the 2-bedroom to the 3-bedroom apartments
Spa area for the owners to enjoy with sauna and hammam
We can combine two apartments as one to create trophy properties
Future owners can also claim 20% VAT on the property price if they let their apartment but there is no obligation to let. These are freehold outright properties from day one.
Rental management in place to generate income + VAT refund.
The ski resort of Courchevel is varied. First, because it is spread over 5 different altitudes (1300 also called Le Praz/1550 also called Village/1650 also called Montriond and finally 1850), then because its different levels offer all different qualities to choose from, as well as views and ways of approaching the mountain.
– Saint Bon, the cradle of Courchevel, at an altitude of 1100 m: If no ski lift departure is offered in the village, free shuttles run every 20 minutes to the heart of the ski area (3 Valleys), and the return on ski is possible thanks to a red track.
– Courchevel 1300, Le Praz: A true traditional mountain village with its houses, chalets, narrow streets, Le Praz has preserved an incredible cachet and all its soul, with real-life all year round. It is the bastion of ski jumping, with the majestic Olympic jumps. As for downhill skiing, skiing among tree enthusiasts will be delighted by the direct connection to Courchevel 1850.
– Courchevel 1550, a resolutely young spirit: A level resolutely geared towards families with very good value for money and which offers quick and direct access to Courchevel 1850, as well as to the entire 3 Valleys ski area. You also have the biggest Spa and aquatic centre in the French Alps, Aquamotion.
– Courchevel 1650, ideal for families: very sunny area because it is located on a plateau set back from the mountain flank. The Courchevel 1650 ski area has predominantly green and blue runs. The combination of both criteria makes it an area particularly appreciated by families.
– Courchevel 1850, a real gem: Courchevel 1850 is one of the most exclusive resorts in the world where an International and jet-set clientele enjoy skiing and parties in the most incredible venues, at the origin of the international reputation of Courchevel, with luxury hotels and restaurants whose excellence radiates across the whole ski resort.
Note that the connection between the levels of the resort is very fast by road or by cable car/chairlift.
The ski area
Courchevel actually offers not one but two ski areas:
– The area of Courchevel: 150 km of slopes (27 green, 44 blue, 38 red and 10 black), 62 ski lifts
– The Three Valleys area: quite simply the largest ski area in the world with 600 kilometers of slopes … Renowned for its accessibility to all levels (50% of easy slopes), it is also a must for “Grand skiing” with 111 slopes red and 30 black…. More than enough to satisfy his desires for uneven and long runs.