from 1,650,000 €
Studios from /
1-beds from /
2-beds from /
3-beds from 2,300,000€
4-beds from 1,650,000€
5-beds from 3,500,000€
In Courchevel Village, the new development Alpamayor offers for sale 13 wonderful apartments and 7 prestigious chalets. This new human-sized complex puts plenty of emphasis on prime materials for a contemporary and ‘mountain’ lifestyle. In modern and environmentally-friendly architecture, the chalets and apartments enjoy stunning views from their terraces and balconies.
At the bottom of the slopes 100 metres from the lifts and the village centre (restaurants and bars).
Located near Aquamotion (less than 2 minutes walk) the biggest mountain spa and aquatic centre in the French Alps.
At the floor of the slopes for ski-in ski-out access
New chalets and apartments with private parking (and garages for the chalets), also ski lockers and ski rooms.
The chalets come with Spa and a fireplace
French mortgages on this particular project are available to non-residents with up to 90-100 % financing (up to 80% LTV mortgages + 20% VAT refund on total property price). Let me know if you would like to see the rates and conditions.
No rental obligation but you need to undertake the in-house flexible rental management if you wish to recover 20% VAT on the price.
Major builder with nationwide experience as well as major constructions in the French Alps.
From the 3-bedroom to the 5-bedroom chalets and apartments
Future owners can also claim 20% VAT on the property price if they let their apartment but there is no obligation to let. These are freehold outright properties from day one.
Rental management in place to generate income + VAT refund.
Most apartments are on split/half levels for that extra designer feel (also a few duplexes over two floors)
Completion date: early 2022
The ski resort of Courchevel is varied. First, because it is spread over 5 different altitudes (1300 also called Le Praz/1550 also called Village/1650 also called Montriond and finally 1850), then because its different levels offer all different qualities to choose from, as well as views and ways of approaching the mountain.
– Saint Bon, the cradle of Courchevel, at an altitude of 1100 m: If no ski lift departure is offered in the village, free shuttles run every 20 minutes to the heart of the ski area (3 Valleys), and the return on ski is possible thanks to a red track.
– Courchevel 1300, Le Praz: A true traditional mountain village with its houses, chalets, narrow streets, Le Praz has preserved an incredible cachet and all its soul, with real-life all year round. It is the bastion of ski jumping, with the majestic Olympic jumps. As for downhill skiing, skiing among tree enthusiasts will be delighted by the direct connection to Courchevel 1850.
– Courchevel 1550, a resolutely young spirit: A level resolutely geared towards families with very good value for money and which offers quick and direct access to Courchevel 1850, as well as to the entire 3 Valleys ski area. You also have the biggest Spa and aquatic centre in the French Alps, Aquamotion.
– Courchevel 1650, ideal for families: very sunny area because it is located on a plateau set back from the mountain flank. The Courchevel 1650 ski area has predominantly green and blue runs. The combination of both criteria makes it an area particularly appreciated by families.
– Courchevel 1850, a real gem: Courchevel 1850 is one of the most exclusive resorts in the world where an International and jet-set clientele enjoy skiing and parties in the most incredible venues, at the origin of the international reputation of Courchevel, with luxury hotels and restaurants whose excellence radiates across the whole ski resort.
Note that the connection between the levels of the resort is very fast by road or by cable car/chairlift.
The ski area
Courchevel actually offers not one but two ski areas:
– The area of Courchevel: 150 km of slopes (27 green, 44 blue, 38 red and 10 black), 62 ski lifts
– The Three Valleys area: quite simply the largest ski area in the world with 600 kilometers of slopes … Renowned for its accessibility to all levels (50% of easy slopes), it is also a must for “Grand skiing” with 111 slopes red and 30 black…. More than enough to satisfy his desires for uneven and long runs.