Meribel Ski Property for Sale
What is so special about Méribel: its architecture which consists of chalets with stone and wood facades. No unsightly high buildings on the horizon, only chalets and low-rise buildings perfectly integrated into the four main areas of Meribel ski resort area: Les Allues (1100 m), Meribel Centre (1400 m), Meribel Village (1400 m) and Meribel Mottaret (1700 m).
When you buy a ski property in Meribel it is also access to 2 snow parks, 67 pistes, 150kms of pistes and of course direct access to the biggest ski area in the world: 3 Valleys.
Méribel – The ski resort
The particularity of Meribel: its architecture which consists of a set of chalets with facades of stones and wood. No unsightly building on the horizon, only cottages and residences perfectly integrated into the four main areas of the resort: the Allues (1100 m), Meribel Centre (1400 m), Meribel Village (1400 m) and Meribel Mottaret (1700 m) m).
► Les Allues ski property for sale: Head village of the Meribel valley, the village of Les Allues is a true Savoyard village with its bread oven, old barns and narrow streets. It is connected to the Méribel ski area by the Olympe gondola at 500m from the centre of the village or by the free shuttles in the centre.
► Méribel Village ski property for sale: Small traditional Savoyard hamlet with its converted chalets and barns, its chapel, its bread oven. From the centre of the village, the Golf chairlift will take you to the Altiport district with its wide pistes and fun and beginner ski areas.
► Méribel Centre ski property for sale: This is the largest village in the Valley. Dotted with beautiful private cottages and beautiful medium-sized chalet-dwellings dressed in blond wood and local stones, with double slope roofs.
► Méribel Mottaret ski property for sale: Located at the top of the Méribel valley, the village of Méribel Mottaret offers privileged access to the 600 km of ski slopes of the 3 Valleys.
Located in the heart of the 3 Valleys, Méribel benefits from a privileged site which makes it possible to reach a great variety of gliding thanks to its ski area, the biggest of the world, having a system of lifts of the most powerful.
Meribel ski area
► The alpine ski area
With its many tipping points, Méribel is the ideal starting point for the 600 km of slopes of the 3 Valleys area (the domain linking Courchevel, La Tania, Brides-Les-Bains, Meribel, Les Menuires and Val Thorens). With a single package, you have the opportunity to move without worry from one valley to another!
To find you in this immensity, Méribel offers a guide (available free of charge at the ski lifts) for skiers who discover the 3 Valleys. There are practical tips for the route, suggestions for itineraries to make the most of the links of this majestic domain according to its level and desires, useful information for skiing in all serenity.
If your stay is a day or two, perhaps it is better to just ski on the area of the Valley Méribel, which already offers great opportunities at a more affordable price.
Note the initiative Méribel for beginners: the station has implemented the package Mini-Pass. A package at a mini price, opening for beginners (and families with children) two mini areas made only of green and blue runs.
► Snowparks and play areas of Meribel
Besides tracks of all levels, in Méribel, there are also many play areas / new slides:
► In Méribel Mottaret:
– The AREA 43 Park also sometimes called the Plattières snowpark: One of the best spots in France accessible to beginners as well as to experts of international level. 7 ha over 1200m long equipped with a half-pipe to European standards, jumps, whoops and a big jump … freestyle safely.
► In Méribel:
– The Moon Park: Over 1000 m long and over 200 m wide, four courses offer jumps, rails and boxes. A confirmed red cross with raised turns and obstacles complete this set.
Access via the Plan de l’Homme chairlift and rotation thanks to the Arpasson ski lift.
– The Acticross: a fun course with whoops, tunnel, banked turns and small slalom, for the youngest and their families. Located in the Altiport area, near the green slopes and Moon Wild, the Acticross is accessible from 6 years. Easy and fun, it will host animations during the school holidays.
Access by gondola Rhodos and rotation thanks to the ski lift or chairlift of the Altiport.
► The nordic ski area of Meribel
In Méribel, 33 kilometres of cross-country ski trails marked and regularly groomed are spread over two sites:
– Lake Tuéda, in a natural reserve of cembro pines
– the protected forest of the Altiport, from where the route Méribel / Courchevel (8km).
Après-ski in Meribel
► Off-ski activities in Meribel
For those who wish to test themselves on off-ski activities, the range of choice is vast: waterfall on ice, snowmobile, paragliding, ice skating, swimming pool, snowshoes …
Aviation buffs are sure to visit the Altiport at least once
– for pilots: initiation and learning to take off / landing on skis, improvement, and training
– for non-pilots: formulas of tourist flights (local flight, a tour of the 3 valleys, views of Mont Blanc while flying over the Alps)
For those who dream holidays above all with relaxation, spend long moments in the well-being and fitness area of the Olympic Park: Mixed access to saunas, steam rooms, jacuzzi, relaxation room and herbal tea, facials and body treatments, cardio training, fitness and bodybuilding …
For those who wish to enjoy the stay in Méribel to work their minds, go to the library, cinema (Méribel Mottaret), a guided tour (conferences in pictures and film-meetings to discover the station, its history, its pioneers and its architecture) or the Musée des Allues.
► Bars / Pubs and restaurants of Meribel
In addition to the fifteen mountain restaurants scattered throughout the ski area, Meribel also has no less than 80 bars and restaurants scattered in the heart of the resort and these neighbourhoods “satellites” (Méribel Village, Méribel-Mottaret, Méribel 1600. ..). Traditional cuisine, mountain specialities, regional menu, brasérade, homemade soups, pancakes, pizza … it’s up to you!
To have a drink with friends, you’ll just have the embargo of choice. Some bars of Méribel organize daily concerts, après-ski and evenings, others offer you quality wines to sip in peace, bars in the luxurious hotels for a sumptuous aperitif.
Partygoers give themselves when they go to the Saints Fathers, the only nightclub Meribel open from midnight to 5 am…
Our recommendations for your stay in Meribel
► The essentials of Meribel
– Moon Ride Moon Ride: Designed for freeride initiation, it is an off-piste, undamaged, but partially secure space. Access by Tougnète gondola.
– The Saulire Express gondola: From the centre of the resort (la Chaudanne), it will take you to the top of the slopes (Saulire) in just 12 minutes. Speed and comfort for all skiers, Saulire Express is a real plus for ski enthusiasts on the area of the 3 valleys who see the reduced link time.
– The track of the Acticross (located on the side of the Altiport) allows the youngest from 6 years to discover feelings of sliding constantly renewed. High turns, a tunnel, a small slalom … kids love it!
– The Moon Wild Trail: a trail of discovery of fauna and flora punctuated by large statues of animals such as deer or fox, more real than life, where children take to the game!