Les Arcs The Ski resort
From 810 to 3800 meters high, Bourg-Saint-Maurice, Arc 1600, Arc 1800, Arc 1950 and Arc 2000 welcome you in summer and winter. On the program: skiing, surfing, snowshoeing, fresh air, wide open spaces, serenity, new freedom!
When you buy a ski property in Les Arcs it is also access to 1 snow park, 128 pistes, 200kms of pistes and of course direct access to one of the biggest ski areas in the world: Paradiski.
Méribel – The ski resort
Les Arcs is above all 5 sites, 5 spirits, 5 atmospheres to discover:
-A Bourg-Saint-Maurice, contemplatives are in their element (between typical villages, local crafts and gastronomic tradition)
-Arc 1600: the original site, modern ski resort, friendly and warm, with innovative architecture blending into the mountain scenery
-Arc 1800: shopping, dancing, cocooning … everything is at your fingertips. Discover the 360 ° panorama with Mont Blanc as a focal point.
-Arc 1950: 4-star residences where everything is charm, luxury and pleasure … a festive and warm atmosphere, continuous entertainment.
-Arc 2000: guaranteed snow and snow … gentle ski slopes for beginner skiers, vertiginous descents for gliding, Olympic ski slope KL (kilometer launched) open to all to test its speed.
(Note the fast link between Bourg St Maurice and Arc 1600 in 7 minutes via the funicular “Arc-en-ciel”).
Les Arcs ski area
► The alpine ski area
Les Arcs is also and above all a ski area in the heart of Paradiski.
This ski paradise (425 km of pistes) is a huge and surprisingly diverse ski area, which allows you to discover a wide range of villages and different atmospheres, from the snowpark to the glaciers, from the forest to the powder fields.
► Snowparks and play areas of Les Arcs
Located in the Arc 1600 sector and covered by the network of snow culture, the Arcs snowpark is generally functional from the beginning of the winter season.
It includes several lines (a blue with 4 Kicks + 2 rails, a red with 4 Kicks + 3 rails and a black chain double Kicker and 3 rails) to best meet the expectations of beginner freestylers and those with a level of international rank …
Not far from there, the boarder cross allows everyone to have fun and race with family or friends. And as soon as the fine weather arrives (from March), go to the water slide to try to cross the pool.
Après-ski in Les Arcs
The resort Les Arcs also thinks of those for whom skiing is not second nature!
Snowshoeing, walks, activities of all kinds in the heart of the resort, you’re spoiled for choice!
If it is good to work your muscles the day, nothing like relaxing your head at night! In Les Arcs, you will find everything you need for a good evening: cinemas, restaurants, night clubs, not to mention the events organized especially for you.
Our recommendations for your stay in Les Arcs
► The essential Arcs
– First track: Skiing “privileged”: we start our day on the slopes groomed and before everyone else! Breakfast at the top of the slopes in the company of mountain professionals.
– Natur tracks (not recommended for every new snowfall): Varet slopes, ridges, Dou de l’homme, Lanches, Droset, Robert Blanc, Génépi and Bois de l’Ours.
– Rodeo Park: The altitude toboggan run of the resort: more than 3km and 400m vertical drop! With friends or family, take up the challenge of not braking in bends, steep hills and mini-jumps!
– The Spedd Zone Chrono: A dedicated space to know and test your speed in complete safety with chrono cell and display of your speed on arrival (at Peisey Vallandry under the 2300 chairlift)
– Avanche Parc: A space entirely dedicated to learning and using your DVA (avalanche victim detector). You will be able to train there with the help of the first-aid skaters of the ski area.