La Clusaz The Ski Resort
Authentic and very modern ski resort, La Clusaz will seduce you with its many facets: serenity and dynamism, scenery and ease of access, secular traditions and modernity. it is also called the “Petit Megève” thanks to its upscale charm and postcard beauty.
Close to Annecy, the resort of La Clusaz (close to Geneva) cultivates excellence by entering the very select “Top of the French Alps ski resorts”, which guarantees quality services to the most demanding international customers. In La Clusaz, you will discover the warm welcome of Haute-Savoie thanks to passionate professionals who love their region and are attentive to their guests. La Clusaz it’s 84 pistes, 130kms of pistes, 1 snow park and 265 hectares of ski area. Also access to interlinked Massif des Aravis ski area linking La Clusaz and Le Grand-Bornand.
Close to Annecy, the resort of La Clusaz cultivates excellence by entering the very select “Top of the French Alps ski resorts”, which guarantees quality services to the most demanding international customers. In La Clusaz, you will discover the warm welcome of Haute-Savoie thanks to passionate professionals who love their region and are attentive to their guests.
Sunbathing, the body immersed in water at 29 ° C with views of the slopes: this great bath is so good and there are so many different activities in La Clusaz even for the one who does not ski! And tomorrow, why not enjoy the mountain air during a dog sled ride or a snowshoe hike? Or be pampered with a hot stone massage after a paragliding test? All the choices are in La Clusaz, with only one watchword: pleasure.
International and dynamic ski resort, in summer and in winter, La Clusaz nestles in its alpine landscapes and offers an exceptional journey through its unspoilt setting. From nature lovers to mountain buffs, sports enthusiasts to bon-vivants, all will find their happiness just 30 minutes from Annecy and 50 minutes from Geneva International Airport …
La Clusaz has seen so many champions and skiing his passion and sport his footprint. With more than 130km of pistes spread over the five mountains (Beauregard, Manigod, Etale, Aiguille and Balme), the ski area of La Clusaz is suitable for all winter sports enthusiasts, whatever their level, from beginner to adult. ‘expert.
– Beauregard and a quiet area, ideal for skiing with the family or to start on ski slopes “soft” snaking in the middle of the pines.
– Similar profile on the sector of Manigod which proposes tracks little engaged (gentle slope) particularly suitable for beginners and skiers of intermediate level.
– The Etale is undoubtedly the most sporting sector of the field of Clusaz. It offers nice slopes steep and engaged (FIS descent stage, Regine Cavagnoud red slope …) and many off-piste spots.
– The sector of Aiguille is for lovers of beautiful curves and carving looking for beautiful pitses wide and uniform. There is also the famous “Edgard Wall”.
– The name of Balme certainly tells you something … This is the most famous area of the field of Clusaz, the one where all lovers of powder, where the good snow is always at the rendezvous!
Note that if this is not enough, thanks to the package Massif des Aravis (La Clusaz and Grand-Bornand connected by shuttle), 220 km of slopes are available to you, to expand even more the field of pleasure gliding.
Moreover, the 3 large lakes that surround the Aravis massif, and a favorable geographical orientation, contribute to the abundant snowfall that floods La Clusaz from December to the end of April. With more than 6 meters of snow accumulated (on average over the winter season), Clusaz is one of the snowiest French resorts.
► Snowpark and fun areas of la clusaz
Known and recognized internationally for the excellence of its champions, La Clusaz stands out as a flagship resort for freestyle and freeride disciplines. You too will find your style thanks to the special snowpark package …
Ski-Joering, Speed-Riding, Snowscoot … La Clusaz is also queen of new snow sports!
Renowned for its off-piste skiing opportunities, it also opens each year snow-covered mountains to the best skiers and snowboarders worldwide at La Clusaz Radikal Mountain.
► Nordic ski area of La Clusaz
La Clusaz also has the largest Nordic ski area in Haute-savoie, thanks to more than 80 km of pistes and two exceptional sites: the Plateau des Confins, the official site of Nordic ski cups, and the Plateau Beauregard, an enchanting circuit in a natural setting. Notice to lovers of pure sensations!
Note that with its Nordic Park, La Clusaz offers an intermediate area that allows children to discover cross-country skiing in a fun way. Stepping stones, long slope, slalom, tunnel, bumps, banked turns, ski ballons and ski hockey are freely accessible for a moment of pure pleasure. The park is accessible throughout the season, free for children under 6 years
– With the operation “First ski”, ski on the mythical Balme ski area starting from the first snowfall, offering you absolutely virgin slopes, to master freely over 1500 m altitude. Be the first to leave your mark!
– The famous Edgard Wall (on the Aiguille sector)
– The Dome of the Etoile des Neiges: rent this igloo tent for a fondue party with friends or to camp for a most memorable night on the grand plateau of Beauregard!
– The moments of relaxation in the aquatic area …