Courchevel Ski Property for Sale
Courchevel – The ski resorts
– Saint Bon, the cradle of Courchevel, at 1100 m altitude: If no departure of ski lifts is proposed to the village, free shuttles circulate every 20 minutes to the heart of the ski area, and return to ski is possible thanks to a red track.
– Courchevel 1300, Le Praz: True traditional mountain village with its houses, its cottages, its narrow streets, the Praz has preserved an incredible cachet and all his soul, with a real-life 365 days a year. It is the bastion of the ski jump, with the majestic Olympic springboards. As for downhill skiing, ski enthusiasts in the forest are delighted by the direct connection with Courchevel 1850.
– Courchevel 1550, the youthful spirit: A resolutely family-oriented level with a very good value for money and which offers quick and direct access to Courchevel 1850, as well as to the entire 3 Vallées ski area.
– Courchevel 1650, ideal for families: very sunny area because located on a balcony set back from the relief. The Courchevel 1650 ski area is dominated by green and blue slopes. The combination of the two criteria makes it an area particularly appreciated by families.
– Courchevel 1850, a true jewel: Courchevel 1850 is similar to the superlatives floor. A rain of stars waters the most select level, at the origin of the international reputation of Courchevel, with luxury establishments whose excellence radiates and is transmitted to the entire resort.
Note that the connection between the levels of the station is very fast by road or by gondola/chairlift.
Courchevel ski area
► The Alpine ski area
Courchevel is one of the ski resorts of the largest ski area in the world, the Three Valleys, which offers 600 kilometres of prepared and maintained trails.
You will discover breathtaking panoramas and landscapes stretching from the Mont Blanc Massif in the north to the Ecrins massif in the south, as well as a unique view of the Swiss and Italian Alps to the north and east.
Courchevel actually offers not one but two ski areas:
– The Courchevel ski area: 150 km of slopes (27 green, 44 blue, 38 red and 10 black), 62 ski lifts
– The Three Valleys ski area: simply the largest ski area in the world with 600 kilometres of slopes … Reputed for its accessibility at all levels (50% of easy slopes), it is also a must for the “Grand ski” with 111 pistes red and 30 black … Largely enough to satisfy his desires for uneven and long tracks.
Note that Courchevel offers night skiing and music every Wednesday from 18h to 20h on the track Verdons and the Family Park.
► New winter sports areas of Courchevel
The Courchevel ski area is also equipped with several fun and themed areas, dedicated to the pleasure of skiing, for both beginners and experienced skiers:
-ZEN areas (Novice Evolution Zones): These spaces are exclusively dedicated to children and families to enable them to make contact with the slide in complete safety/tranquillity.
-the “Stop Zone”, allows you to test your ability to brake and stop.
-Avalanch ‘Camp aims to make you aware of the dangers of the mountains and the risks involved in off-piste skiing. Supervised by rescue patrolmen, you will be able to learn how to search avalanche victims using an ARVA, a shovel and a probe.
-the “snowcross” to measure you with friends on a trail fraught with pitfalls (whoops, banked turns …)
-the “rail park”: new freestyle concept equipped with different modules rails and boxes that replaces the old snowpark.
► Courchevel ski area
Less known than the alpine ski area, the Nordic ski area of Courchevel extends for 66 kilometres. Cross-country ski trails run through the forest to take you to the heart of unspoiled nature.[/fusion_toggle][fusion_toggle title=”THE APRES-SKI” open=”no”]
Activities in Courchevel
► Activities excluding skiing in Courchevel
Whether you stay with family or friends, Courchevel offers a wide range of activities to do during the day or in the evening.
– The most sporty/brave will be intoxicated by a plane ride (from Courchevel altiport), a challenge multi slips (snowmobile, snowcat, sledge …), a baptism in hang gliding or paragliding, an introduction to ice climbing, heliskiing or even a parachute jump …
– Contemplatives and other nature lovers will find their happiness during a ride in sledge dogs, an overview of the valley of Courchevel balloon or even a hike on one of the many marked trails.
– Culture and literature buffs will opt for a passage through the library or cinema (2 sessions per day). They will also discover the history and heritage of Courchevel during the guided tours offered throughout the season.
– Finally, for the simple pleasure of relaxing, head for the bowling alley, the Olympic ice rink, the fitness room or one of the 13 spas that count the resort (massages, beauty treatments, sauna, hammam, jacuzzi and multi-jet shower you expect it).
► Shopping in Courchevel
How to describe Courchevel without mentioning its many shops (jewellery, watchmaking, ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and accessories, delicatessen, wine cellar, decorative items, art gallery …)? in Courchevel, shopaholics do not know where to turn …
► Apres-ski in Courchevel / Bars/pubs, restaurants and discotheques of Courchevel
Courchevel 1850: For après-ski with luxury, Courchevel 1850 will always come out on top. This is no surprise given that celebrities and royalty are familiar faces in this ski area, hence what clientele want, they get. Open until the early hours of the morning, bars, and nightclubs at Courchevel do a fantastic job of delivering music, drink, and food all under one roof. Often classed as trendy venues, skiers and snowboarders think nothing about dropping bundles of cash, for a memorable afternoon. Skiers often say Ku De Ta is the best spot. Featuring live bands and hot cocktails, it is the first place most people try. Other hotspots include Les Caves, Funky fox, Rocky’s bar, and Le Tremplin.
In the evening, to relax after a day spent in the cool, in contact with nature, push the doors of one of the bars/pubs, tea rooms or restaurants, whose quality, sense of hospitality and hospitality. service made the reputation of Courchevel …
The 5 villages, located at different altitudes each offer an atmosphere of their own. Courchevel Saint Bon, Courchevel Le Praz, Courchevel Village, Courchevel Moriond and Courchevel … it’s up to you!
Also enjoy a festival of flavours, concocted by more than 70 restaurants, 7 of which are Michelin-starred.
Then direction, the Grange or Caves of Courchevel, the two hotspots of nightlife for fans of festive nights. Two must-see establishments for night-lovers in Courchevel …
Our recommendations for your stay in Courchevel
The must-does of Courchevel
– The committed slopes (red and black) of the Saulire / Creux sector. Placed in 2000 and 2700 m of altitude they offer a varied playing field to the ski-lovers “beefy”. Particular advice is the black runs of the Grand Corridor, the Combe des Pylônes, the Swiss, the Turks and the Gray Rocks. And if the thighs begin to heat, go to the red Saulire, the Marmottes or Park City …
– The Mauduit track (red track) that will take you from the top of the Saulire to Méribel centre in the blink of an eye.
– Install yourself at the controls of a groomer for half an hour (from 8 years)
– The hundred or so shops (not accessible to all markets) …
– L’Equipe, 8611, Caterail and Chabotte bar, four excellent places for a drink
– The Caves of Courchevel and the Barn to live at least once the experience of the festive nights “made in Courchevel” …